Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497249734974 ... 551255135514>

Domecot Posts: 468

Hey guys, is there anyone here who can photoshop something for me? It's nothing heavy, I just need some logo photos.
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 23:35:04
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Sorry, I can't.
Anything else?
--
Posted: 2011-02-24 12:22:22
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Geez! I forgot them. I said I know some NZ people, but I forgot it. Hope they're ok.
--
Posted: 2011-02-24 16:22:50
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Noc? Did you find anyone? Maybe someone from "concept-thread"
--
Posted: 2011-02-25 01:31:37
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Is Sean still on holiday??
--
Posted: 2011-02-25 18:30:53
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Yep he's having a ball out there.
He won't be back for another week.
--
Posted: 2011-02-25 20:21:12
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Voting started in the Handmade competition
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 01:06:03
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

He's been chilling for a long time, must be great
I'll go vote
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 01:29:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hello guys and gals. Just saying a quick hello i am still away in Yorkshire on the coast. I shall be back late next week. Been away since the 11th. The hotel owner just had wi fi put in so i use that now cos signal is crap in hotel here.
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 20:34:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Quick hello right back at u Bono
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 20:56:05
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497249734974 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home