Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497349744975 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hello hello did I miss something?
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 20:59:45
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Ohh man, I missed him. Well, I hope everything is going great
How are you Hans?
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 21:14:45
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hej Noc. I'm fine. How are you? Any luck with the logo?
ps. Bono enjoy's himself. He's relaxed and looking good.
--
Posted: 2011-02-26 21:46:58
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I'm fine Hans but I want to go to Amsterdam right now and no, no luck with the logo
I'm kind of bored. Need some excitement.. I also have my eye on a super hot model
I'm glad Sean it out traveling, taking a break. He deserves it
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 02:55:14
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Don't come right now, it's raining
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 10:23:09
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I don't mind the rain WAIT, YOU LIVE IN AMSTERDAM!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 12:18:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

20km up north
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 12:26:02
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468


Be honest and tell me how often do you visit Red Light District?
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 13:04:32
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

To be really honoust, I hardly ever go to Amsterdam.

Someone is having a sunny day.

--
Posted: 2011-02-27 13:45:28
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

It seems the Missis has an Esato account
Oh man, I am so jealous of Sean. It's dark and gloomy here and it's about to rain. Even the weather is mourning that tomorrow is Monday
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 13:49:18
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497349744975 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home