Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497449754976 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

not yet
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 14:03:15
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Good, I shouldn't delete mu posts then
I mean really, 20km?!? I'd run 20km to get to Amsterdam, I really would
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 14:28:29
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's just a city, crowded and dirty.
Come and visit. It's not as bad as I say.
I don't see the beauty because I have seen it all my life.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 16:57:47
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I visit every summer Hans. I would like to meet you this summer if you're up for it
Funny thing happened to me at the start of this school year. I showed up at school a week after it officially started and I enter the school building and a friend says: How was Amsterdam? So did the teacher
I love Amsterdam, not just because of the things it's most famous of, not because of the how it's presented in the movies. I has spirit and character It also has Red Light District

--
Posted: 2011-02-27 17:01:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Every town has a red light district, and a coffeeshop.
Let me know when you plan to come, I'll be there.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 17:12:46
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Every town may have a red light district but not as Amsterdam's. Or am I wrong?
I think I'll be in Amsterdam after the 15th of July but as always something comes up, Ibiza or Italy ( this year ) I might be late. I'll contact you after school is over, really want to meet you my friend
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 17:16:35
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Would be cool
I'll buy you a bear
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 17:36:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I don't drink bear a lot, this might come as a surprise, but I will make an exception for you
After the bear, I'll buy you a RedBull
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 17:55:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc they don't line every street in Amsterdam. Hans should that not be i'll buy you a beer not bear?? Are you going to buy Noc a beer or a teddy bear?? Anyway chaps i am having chilled night in my hotel as tonight though its clear and dry the wind out on the north sea is strong and cold. So thought i shall just relax tonight have my meal as room service My brother he landed safely in New Zealand wirh his wife and kids yesterday. Goodnight all

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
X10 White Aino Black
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-27 20:59 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-27 21:56:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hey Sean, seems everything is going smooth ha? Nice!
Ah beer, bear, what's the difference? we have a redBULL
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 22:43:14
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497449754976 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home