Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497549764977 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Bears and Bulls
Hej Bono, Wifi is working?
See you later, and you too.
Red bulls smell nasty
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 22:43:56
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

yeah, they do. Rode a rodeo once and that starting pitt, where you first sit on ricks!!
but nothing can lift you up like a RedBull at 4am after not sleeping for a couple of days, just so you can keep up with the music. Hey guys, guess what?!? I am a TheMacFeed writer now Check out my first review for them.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:19:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Any idea when Lion will be released? I'm still with Leopard without snow. Looking forward to upgrade iLife too.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:33:19
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I think this summer. don't have a specific date neither a month Maybe masseur knows.
I am rocking snow leopard. iLife 11 too but it's nothing much. I only use iPhoto of it.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:34:44
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Summer is fine.
I need to get 11 as some things send to me won't work (garageband)
In new appstore you can buy seperate parts of iLife but with Leopard I can't get in
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:39:18
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Summer is great! if you know what I mean
I don't use garageband. I tuned my guitar once, it performed pretty good
What do you mean you can't get in the Mac App Store? It's all fine here.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:41:06
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'll need snow first I'll wait for the Lions to barge in grauwwww:
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2011-02-27 22:43 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:42:47
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I like lions. definitely going for it when it comes out

why oh why isn't my signature viewable? I have the best one ever!
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:45:18
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

preferences?
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:46:37
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

testing testing, one two three.
OMG I HAVE A SIGNATURE
thank you very much Hans!
[ This Message was edited by: Domecot on 2011-02-27 22:52 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:51:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497549764977 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home