Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497649774978 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

I like it
At work i see the container terminal. only the north sea canal seperates me from Amsterdam.
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:56:40
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

please, don't say another word I am in pain! I told my friends about you and now we are depressed.
we really are and tomorrow is monday anyway, I have been selected to be part of an eco program and I am skipping school for the next three days
--
Posted: 2011-02-27 23:59:34
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

skipping school to save the enviroment
I wish I knew that when I was still at school
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 00:01:14
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

yeah, it's a pretty nice project Of course, i'll be in a coffee place with free wifi
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 00:03:37
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Goodnight
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 00:04:12
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

goodnight hans. I can't sleep I wonder how is ceaser? and matt?
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 01:00:42
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey guys am in an internet cafe in Whitby having hot cuppa tea!! It's cold and windy today but remaining dry at least. Sunshine yesterday was glorious although for a while I did put away all cameras & phones & just enjoyed mother nature instead!! I cannot upload any photos as the internet cafe laptop will not install some plug in to make it work oh well. Anyway,catch ya all soon!!!!! EDIT: I have uploaded in photos section a few from my Samsung EX1 camera!!!!
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-28 11:14 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-28 11:59:24
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Nice pics Bono I really like that old abbey
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 14:42:16
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Nice pics Really nice castles or should I say ruins
I imagine you sitting in a warm pub by the window, writing something on the laptop and it's raining outside. Very
movie-like
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 15:17:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes there are some nice cosy log fire pubs or cosy cafes on the coast here. I love the sea its so nice even in winter its atmospheric. Thanks for the compliments i have so many photos though. That old ruined abbey is from medieval times and looking at it you think they built in them days by sheer man power no machines and buildings then seemed stronger than now. Standing in that abbey though its now in ruins open to the elements it still echos inside. The views up the cliff are beautiful. I walked up to the abbey via 199 steps which was not too bad actually. Gosh i been here now since 11th but i struck a good deal with the hotel. By the way that abbey was bomed by a German plane in the war. Sods. Noc i must tell you i have been chatting up a few girls here. I say no more till i return

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
X10 White Aino Black
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-28 14:36 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-28 15:29:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497649774978 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home