Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497749784979 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

A good deal? Are you working there? Might be interesting
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 17:42:31
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

You get me very well, I couldn't of put it better myself I guessed those ruins from from a medieval age, look like it.
I knew it! I knew you talked to some girls I want details when you get back
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 18:57:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes well the only thing i am saying now is a load of girls were on a hen night Anyway i just been out taking long exposure night shots with my camera. They came out incredible. I did one with part of Whitby at night in the background on a 15 second exposure and a ghostly image of me in the foreground. Looks cool. Its freezing cold out tonight now in warm hotel.
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 20:41:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I'm not quite sure you are taking pictures of nature and architecture
It's cold here too, I'm hiding by my fireplace now seeking comfort at facebook, talking to friends and skyping
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 20:45:35
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

What's wrong with that? He's just playing hard to get
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 21:05:32
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Nothing wrong with that but there is no such man or woman that is hard to get
How are you Hans? How was monday for you? It seems I am in trouble with the editor in chief with TheMacFeed.
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 21:07:37
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I thought you liked trouble, so what's the problem?
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 21:11:39
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I messed up a bit and yes, it seems that I have a mental disease which makes me cause ( and liking it ) trouble all the time
[ This Message was edited by: Domecot on 2011-02-28 20:16 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-28 21:15:21
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Loads of women are hard to get which makes the thrill of the chase more exciting Easy women well erm,what can i say..................
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 21:20:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Everyone wants to be chased and desired! It's not that they don't want a man to flirt and stuff with them but they have to block you for a while.. Sometimes I name this situation " Jesus Christ "
--
Posted: 2011-02-28 21:23:59
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497749784979 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home