Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 525526527 ... 551255135514>

batesie Posts: > 500

i asked for the day off tomorrow, and someone else did about 10 minutes before me.
they get the day but off i dont.
just because shes going out with the directors cousin.
ive just email the director asking why
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:18:26
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

lol fair play, what was you going to do tommorow?

if people could see the PM conversation me and burgaz are having no one would look at us the same again
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:20:42
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Creamer... I ain't havin a pm convo with anyone

[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-05-26 14:26 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:21:43
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

fatreg likes his drink!
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:30:52
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

u shld drive over burg, then we can go for a drink
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:32:45
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

and a shmoke
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:34:14
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

and u can do ya fairy dust
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:37:35
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Hmmm... Could be a larf that!
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:39:42
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

i'm gunna walk in there like Tony fcukin Montana

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fcking a$sholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fcuking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:45:04
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

"I neva f*-ked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" (Tony to Sosa)
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 15:53:30
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 525526527 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home