>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
For sale: 1 girlfriend, used to belong to DJcreams. Swap for K750i and cash.... PM me
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 17:36:55
Edit :
Quote
arrgh this thread is annoying me now, its soo f00ked up,
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 17:58:37
Edit :
Quote
Bye all. I am going offline....
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 17:58:43
Edit :
Quote
Bye
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 17:59:59
Edit :
Quote
Me p'oed. Got to work till 10pm cos the supervisor taking me off hasn't turned in. Am now doing a 16 hour shift and gotta be back in at 6am Friday. Not good. To top it off my K750 hasn't been delivered.
This message was posted from a S700
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 18:05:40
Edit :
Quote
Well I have to go now. Chat with ya'll later....
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 19:03:03
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
I applied for a job at EA today... I would LOVE that job!
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 19:05:42
Edit :
Quote
What did you apply for? Game tester?
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 19:45:35
Edit :
Quote
for sale:
1 x Pug 106
1 x girlfriend
Looking for:
3 x sexuall partner preferrably at one time (men need not apply)
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 20:01:41
Edit :
Quote
Why are you "selling" your gf Deej?
--
Posted: 2005-05-26 20:12:24
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply