>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
erm, urm, huh
guys please dont get my thread locked
change of subject pretty please
fatreg what is the w800i like
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:43:15
Edit :
Quote
So what's everyone doing today... I gotta work nghts all weekend so today is my last day of freedom!!
At least i got net access in work... Gotta get this sorted asap!
[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-05-27 11:45 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:44:50
Edit :
Quote
DickySnapples Posts: > 500
ive got saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday off

woo!!
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:45:40
Edit :
Quote
Lucky Cump!!! But then i finish wednesday morning and then no work till sunday!!
I want a mince pie!
[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-05-27 11:49 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:48:34
Edit :
Quote
i am in tomorrow morning then not back in untill
tuesday
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:50:19
Edit :
Quote
I still want a mince pie!
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:51:47
Edit :
Quote
yucky i hate mince pies, never really liked them tbh
go the supermarket burgaz they have them all year round now
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:54:22
Edit :
Quote
they do!!!! No way! I wonder if the co-op will? It's closer? I'm gonna check tesco online and see if they'll deliver this afternoon?
So miss C... We've never really had the chance to talk....
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:56:56
Edit :
Quote
delivery you lazy bugger
no we havent have we now is your chance
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:58:40
Edit :
Quote
Lazy... Me??? That's how i got the name Burgaz... Cos i was a bit of a fat Bloke! Lost a good few stone since then.. still need to tone up a bit tho!
So miss c... Bin a happy couple of days for you then with all this football malarkey going on??? All goes straight over my head football... I'm more of a Surfin and Frisbee man myself!
[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-05-27 12:02 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 13:02:21
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply