Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 550551552 ... 551255135514>

Burgaz Posts: > 500

I can post some pretty damn ruff pics of my self later lol! They all seem to look that way! Lol! Think i've done too much fairy dust i'm up a mountain rushin my tits off!
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:48:00
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hopefully my dad has sent me the money now so I can order the lappy
I might get it before the end of next week.
I'm geting all worked up
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:51:04
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i was like that before my laptop arrived

--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:51:59
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Sorry miss c for the teeth comment... Wasn't in the best of moods that day. U should get max to photo shop it 4 ya lol! Sorry again...
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:53:00
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

if people want me to photoshop there pics just like background sim,ple stuff etc just pm me
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:54:29
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

I understand that
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:54:50
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

it's ok burgaz i don't mind my teeth could be whiter i suppose

you dont have to apoligise i wasnt in a good mood either and took it the wrong way
_________________
MY EBAY SALES

LOOKING FOR BRAND NEW HPR-20 £10-£15/CDS-11 £5/PSP FIFA/TIGER WOODS £20-£25/IPOD DOCK £15-£20/IPOD REMOTE £10-£15 SEND PM

[ This Message was edited by: miss copperfield on 2005-05-27 17:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: miss copperfield on 2005-05-27 17:56 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:55:51
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

I can't see it....
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:56:35
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

pic ain't there
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:56:58
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Gotta go. The pizza has arrived
--
Posted: 2005-05-27 18:58:03
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 550551552 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home