>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Fairplay.. Masseur I apprepriate your honesty
I just think thats my opp of the phone.. the Size does'nt matter infact Bigger is better lol
it's my first touchscreen mobee it's really beats the Jobcentre's jobpoint's (Those were the days) I tell ya
The phone is really class, you can tell it's not cheap im getting alot of hacked off kids giving me dirty looks which worrys me since I use the bus on a Saturday... and you hear of all this Happy Slapping nowadays?
BTW Yeah I really am intrested in the next Smart SE must hurry up in that porpotion I think
Next P9 needs to have a good camera, and fractionally tho it doesn't bother me bit smaller !!!
_________________

**MISS UK - BEHAVING VERY BADLEY**

[ This Message was edited by: miss uk on 2005-05-29 09:16 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:12:27
Edit :
Quote
sorry, I didn't mean to take anything away from your choice as its clear this is the phone for you at this time so enjoy

just don't get it nicked at the jobcentre or on the bus!
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:15:48
Edit :
Quote
@masseur @miss uk @ miss c Whats uP?????
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:17:26
Edit :
Quote
Jobcentre?

nah them days are truely over
I will keep onto my phone with all my life lol
Time 4 bed night all
_________________

**MISS UK - BEHAVING VERY BADLEY**

[ This Message was edited by: miss uk on 2005-05-29 09:19 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:17:45
Edit :
Quote
miss uk i know what you mean i used to get funny looks from people when i had my p910
jealous or what
i am now waiting for the z800i but i think i may get the k750i on contract and the z800i sim free with the money i have saved up
i am just waiting for some good deals from o2 to come out on contract
then i will lower my current contract from £30 to £15 a month and hopefully get the k750i for £15
then thats only £30
good deal to me
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:19:46
Edit :
Quote
@miss c i think k750s better than z800.
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:21:04
Edit :
Quote
everyone says that but i have set my heart on a z800i
once i have decided on something there is no stopping me
i know the k750i is better in terms of features but the z800i is nicer looking
i think i may get both
or just get the z800i sim free and wait for the w800 to come out on contract
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:24:24
Edit :
Quote
Z800s also good.
BTW its 3g.
Good 4 u matey....
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:28:27
Edit :
Quote
3g yes i know but i wont be using 3g i want it purely on looks
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:33:15
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-05-29 10:33:15, miss copperfield wrote:
3g yes i know but i wont be using 3g i want it purely on looks
Oh........
Btw r u still angry with me...
I m sorry.........
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 10:36:05
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply