Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 567568569 ... 551255135514>

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Played on my mates PSP last night... Was my first time...
Real nice piece of kit. I do see what Fatleg means about it feeling too plasticy!! But i still want one!
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 13:04:08
Edit : Quote

DickySnapples Posts: > 500

I got a v800 and k750 at the weekend, and ive actually been using the v800 more.which i didnt think would happen!





[ This Message was edited by: higher ground on 2005-05-29 18:05 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 13:08:35
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

I need an SE phone again...
Why did i bother going back to nokia!
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 13:19:11
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hey! Morning all!
BBQ was fun last night. Did only take 3 pics but I'm not sure if I can upload them all. Well we'll see.

How's everybody else?
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 13:24:19
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

not bad, just about to have my own BBQ, and i'm doing the cookin! just prepared the kebabs and the salmon.... burgaz, spicy chickin wing and Honey glazed pork ribs mmmmmmmm
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 15:30:50
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

@nicko

Could you host the Death of a Motorola video that I've promised to upload for people to download....?
I have it on my Gmail-acc but I don't have any place to host it.

Please....

Qoa
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 16:54:36
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hi i just got back from the shops, went to chester

this weekend i have bought 4 pairs of jeans from topshop

they will be wondering were all there stock is

fatreg i do like the look of the k750i would prefer it in silver though

and i am starting to really want a s700i for some reason

how is everyones day
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 17:20:35
Edit : Quote

myboo Posts: 10

@ ms copperfield

yeah..ur right i like the silver one..
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 17:23:24
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

thanks

i just prefer black to silver tbh

i think they look more classy and seem more expensive looking tbh

i havent seen any silver ones anywere though
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 17:25:28
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Nicko agreed to host the video
Soon I'll post the link.
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 17:51:38
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 567568569 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home