Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 595596597 ... 551255135514>

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hi creamers and screamers!
Just sitting here looking for what computer I am going to buy. Summer holiday starts in about one week and I don't want to be broke by then....
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:35:20
Edit : Quote

dude_se Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-05-31 15:20:12, DJcreamz wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-31 15:16:12, dude_se wrote:
most people have better things to do, lol

dude_se




Go and do it then...



cant be assed

dude_se
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:36:19
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

Jamaican ginger beer.... the drink of the gods


Hello Qoa how u doing


_________________
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

DjCreamz

[ This Message was edited by: DJcreamz on 2005-05-31 14:40 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:38:03
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

I'm in a bit of a jam here.... Don't know which laptop to buy now. I don't have the money :'(
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:46:06
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

how much (£) do u have dude ?
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:47:54
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

I got paid! woo hoo!

Made a discovery too! My ants like chocolate.. but don't like mint?

Rofl @ the flesh light!!!


[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-05-31 14:54 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:49:59
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

almost 6000 posts.

--
Posted: 2005-05-31 15:56:56
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

About £1053. And the computer costs £1003.
I'll have to live for a month on £50.
But I also need to buy a mouse: £38
And a BT dongle: £23
And then I'm going to see a movie: £7-15
That's £1079.
And I have to live on that for a month of the summer holiday....
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 16:04:17
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

burgaz has placed an online order....
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 16:09:54
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

why get a £1000 laptop tho ??

i got a emachines one for £700, 512ram, 40gig HD and 64meg Gfx, 21" screen cd/dvd writter and win xp home


lol fleshlight, are u refering to the other thread ?
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 16:10:55
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 595596597 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home