Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 601602603 ... 551255135514>

david1975 Posts: > 500

not bad thanks where you from
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:26:20
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

merseyside

how about you
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:27:19
Edit : Quote

david1975 Posts: > 500

sunny weston super mare bet you were happy about the football

--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:28:41
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hell yeah

best day of my life so far

still cant believe it
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:29:47
Edit : Quote

david1975 Posts: > 500

lol i bet doesnt happen often lol shame you cant defend it next year oh well oyur thread seems popular you have done well
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:33:39
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

we will be able to defend it

didnt you see the news today

everyone is on our side, i think they will let us in, the uefa president says we should get a chance to defend it so there you go

i know cant believe how big this thread has gotten


--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:35:06
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Well I'm back from the beachvolley now, not much of a beachweather... 8 degrees C and winds like never before.
It was cold I tell you!

So I've decided that I can afford the computer. I'll just have to borrow a BT-dongle from my neighbour and I just have to find someone to borrow a mouse from.

How are you all?

Btw I borrowed Dodgeball tonight
My evening is pretty much set up...

And congrats to you miss c for reply/post 6000!
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:50:30
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

thanks

enjoy your laptop when you get it

the money you spend will be worth it

be right back

just bidding for a k750i
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 19:54:29
Edit : Quote

Jake Blues Posts: > 500

BORED!!!
if i watch spin city now theres not gonna b anythin 4 me 2 watch at midnight when its repeated but if i watch emmerdale now theres gonna b nothing 2 watch 2morra lunch, n theres nothin else on!
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 20:01:00
Edit : Quote

ten18 Posts: > 500

hmm.. i went back a thousand post

thats two in a row Miss C

last tuesday was 5000, i think that was when the thread started going wacky...

Last Week

ugghhh i cant believe we posted an extra 1000 replies since then!?
--
Posted: 2005-05-31 20:05:32
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 601602603 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home