>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
lol that job of yours must be a nice big earner if you can afford all of those phones!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 01:34:17
Edit :
Quote
reg are you buying phones off ebay again? hehe
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 01:44:00
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
eBay's where i've gotten my last 3 phones

.
nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 01:44:59
Edit :
Quote
Woohoooo Wooohhhoooo
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 01:45:34
Edit :
Quote
ebay is good and bad.
I only buy spares off there, and one phone!
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 02:23:15
Edit :
Quote
ebay is alllll goood!
use it far too much!
morning kids btw!
hows you all today?
fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 08:45:58
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
Not great. I had to wake up to go to school with my brothers (I need to hand some stuff in) and then im off to Woking to look for a job. I've been bloody everywhere that doesn't invlolve cooking (that would be tragic) or clothing (you DON'T want me in a clothing store).
You?
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 09:07:20
Edit :
Quote
morning
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 10:45:42
Edit :
Quote
good lord! This thread has its tail on fire!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 10:50:00
Edit :
Quote
Good Morn
--
Posted: 2005-06-01 10:54:38
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply