>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
got me a song on that reminds me of you again miss c!"
can ya guess what it is?? LOL
fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:04:58
Edit :
Quote
Hmmm... Well i suppose the PS2 on it's own would be worth about £50tops(boxed and mint)... But i've got a few games and stuff too? GT3 & 4... Lego StarWars, Mercs, GTA:SA... and a couple more? An extra pad and a Memcard, and an action replay max drive...
And me Cam is a Sony TRV-22e if anyones interested...
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:08:34
Edit :
Quote
my real name is creamer
i took off the ER
and put a Z
really intresting story eh?
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:13:23
Edit :
Quote
not a single Sony TRV-22e on ebay burgaz?? :/
dunno what to offer!
fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:17:03
Edit :
Quote
what cam is it burgaz?
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:17:54
Edit :
Quote
Reggie... I know... I looked?
Betty, a sony trv-22e...
I'd except a 9500 as trade for the both

[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-02 14:20 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:18:08
Edit :
Quote
its Boss to you burg-ass
Batesie to everyone else
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:21:42
Edit :
Quote
Specs and a review here...
http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/[....]as/0,39005890,39013905p,00.htm
Then ain't even got one on amazon...

[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-02 14:29 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:22:38
Edit :
Quote
@max
I use my name because NO ONE ELSE uses it.
So if you see Qoastro anywhere on the inernet it's probably me.
Because no one else uses it I can use the same name everywhere
And people started calling me Qoa when I was playing an online game because they didn't bother to learn the whole name
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:27:50
Edit :
Quote
lol kwl, yea same wit my name now m6xm6x no one else has it
ooo don't ya love googlin your own name or own email address
lol
i get fotos if i google my email lol not of me tho of fones lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 15:29:05
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply