Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 632633634 ... 551255135514>

haynesycop Posts: > 500

oooooo cant wait for the pub


--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:12:18
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

lol sound like a kid at xmas miss c!!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:15:44
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

It is a bit quiet here...
Well I'm watching Naruto right now.
How 'bout you guys?
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:24:53
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

just playing with my R520

and T65 i got today!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:26:05
Edit : Quote

ten18 Posts: > 500

Quote:and T65 i got today!

thanks to me

when was the T65 released? 2001?
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:35:31
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

I just got back, and I think it went well...

Oh and when I said the EA tests I meant the ones to get a job there :s. Fingers crossed, it'd be awesome!

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:42:22
Edit : Quote

Kwiksta Posts: > 500

wow!

422 pages of random stuffs, lol i like it!
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 20:58:03
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Well gotta log off.
Cheerios!
Qoa
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 21:02:02
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

welcome to randomness.

i'm off to the off licence
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 21:02:46
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Random once again.

Shhhhh.... Im a Teapot!
--
Posted: 2005-06-02 21:36:15
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 632633634 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home