Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 634635636 ... 551255135514>

below24 Posts: > 500

I cant i will get addicted!

My eyes feel soo heavy!

I have not had any sleep. well ive had 8 hrs in the past three days!

i can stop playing with my phones... but that is not the reason why im not sleeping!

_________________
Ooo im a cockney nutjob, he slashes one way he slashes the other, he slashes diagonal, hes like connect 4 in dagger terms.
eBay items

[ This Message was edited by: below24 on 2005-06-03 02:05 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:04:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol nah you must checkit out

ya as bad as me.. Ive hardley got much sleep since ive had my pc hooked upto the net

I had a nap.. at 9pm woke up 12pm be going back to bed inabit tho..

Phones? is that the K750i? Im surprised that so many ppl are selling them already in the mobiles for sale section.. whats the prob lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:10:15
Edit : Quote

below24 Posts: > 500

I havent got a clue,

but i must confess i am addicted to familyguy and on winamp the TV bit has it on there and ive watched like 2 series... its soo funny im sure ive woken my neighbours!

The K750i is nice but probably not evryones cuppa tea, talking about that i want a brew!
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:14:38
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I don't think ive never watched that before

I have to put a corp version of XP on my pc today and im shaking like a leave cos it looks complicated

my os system is set to FAT32 and it's causing havoc with XP thats currentley on there, the stupid gits who sold me it didn't give me a reset disc.. and ive emailed them and there email addy is invalid - Geezus

my pc's only 2mths old thats wat pisses me off!!!

K750i looks alot like the K700i on the menu's is it?

it's looks ok, but im really happy with my P910i atm
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:29:25
Edit : Quote

below24 Posts: > 500

Why do you need the corp version f XP?

Is this just a silly question.

I love my p910i nothing i have received has ever compared to the p910i so i think that it will stick with this...

You should watch family guy! everyone should experience it!
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:37:34
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol it's probaly cos I don't wanna spend £180 on the Proper boxed version.. I was in Pc world lst sat picked it up ready to buy then Pc world told me a bunch of tings saying I really shouldn't buy it.. it's only gonna reset my prob

Spoken to ma mate Mkush and hes suggested the Corp version of xp sooo if it don't work (Feck knows) :-/

The P910i is truely my fav phone.. it may be a tad big and bit ugly but its so good, it's packed with everyting but the kitchen sink

I love it!!!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:45:00
Edit : Quote

below24 Posts: > 500

Hmm well i need to turn in. Im beat.

Good luck with your XP quest.

Night
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:53:27
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I can't veiw next page

Im going to bed ina sec btw catch ya later @ Below
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 04:08:14
Edit : Quote

Bjerkebanen Posts: > 500

its 4.21 in the morning here in Oslo. And im about to go to the slavery! The horrrrendes slavery! The weather is shitty too!!!!! Well hey at least its friday.
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 04:22:49
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

morning everyone

its friday

im hung over

but its friday so i dont care

I CANT WAAAAAAIIIITTTT FOR THE WEEKEND TO BEGIIINNN

going to brighton stright from work!
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 08:35:49
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 634635636 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home