>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
oh god!
elton john concert today, 15.000 ppl @ the stadium and i work @ the pub 10 seconds away from it....
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 13:39:00
Edit :
Quote
@ burgaz dat guy in orange when he went into slow motion dat was amazin
pm
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 13:46:26
Edit :
Quote
Sorry guys i'm well bored... But here another one for long car journeys!!!
LOL
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 13:51:52
Edit :
Quote
i just drank the most stale pint of fosters ever tyo grace a humans lips
foul, eggy and flat.
The joys of a large corperate run pub
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:05:13
Edit :
Quote
Drink Tennents Velvet or 70/-
now they are two quality pints! Shove yer fosters, miller, carling et al up yer khyber
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:06:25
Edit :
Quote
hey guys, whats up with the next page? it keeps saying it does not exist or somethin
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:10:27
Edit :
Quote
Its talking pish, theres nowt wrong with it now!
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:11:06
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
Well, im back, and I don't want to sound too hopefull, but I think I got a job!
I hope anyways.
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:19:37
Edit :
Quote
Well we didn't win but hey! It was fun
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:32:26
Edit :
Quote
ring ring
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 14:33:04
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply