Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 640641642 ... 551255135514>

max99 Posts: > 500

neither, carling wins lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 17:17:48
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

if you could only have one of the above...

BTW carling is a girls drink. only 4%
Kronie is 5.2%
Stella is 5.4%
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 17:20:46
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Tennents Super...
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 17:22:49
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Well I'll be going to eat dinner now and then I'm off to babysitting. Not the funniest thing to do on a friday night but I don't go out and do stuff....

--
Posted: 2005-06-03 17:39:20
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Boring night in for me too, gotta save the pennies... d'oh!
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 17:47:45
Edit : Quote

ten18 Posts: > 500

its just started raining hard over here... im not going anywhere tonite
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 18:42:44
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Turns out I'm not a babysitter tonight afterall... well well...
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 19:01:34
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

Im STUCK on a train by london bridge ful of stinking commuters
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 19:23:00
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

just got in from a day at work! oh my gosh,

theres are some tw@s about!!

jeeeeeees.

fatrge
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 19:39:53
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Not doing anything special at all right now. Don't know if I'm going to do anything special later either...
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 19:41:59
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 640641642 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home