Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 641642643 ... 551255135514>

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Im just chilling now...

Oh and I can't change any of the sport games, they're all made in Vancouver. Damn canadians. But if anyone doesn't like what they see in the new burnout game, or battlefield 2, or the new harry potter game, let me know .

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 20:26:11
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

hello there every1
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 21:27:34
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

good evening people i am soooooo wrecked today i have had less than 4 hours sleep and have been staring at booze for the last 8 hours with a hangover



so i will be off to bed very soon got to be up at 6am for work again
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 22:00:56
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

God, when I wake up from a night drinking, generally booze is the last thing I want to see. Im quite a heavy drinker see, I don't drink at all during the week, then we have huge parties where I down absenthe and some south african stuff (80%) like there's no tomorrow .

See, the next day, if I even THINK ABOUT alcohol, it makes me feel sick .

That is, unless I never slept. If I don't sleep at all, I never get the spins, and just slowly decrease the input, down to beer, then bitch beers, then some red bull to keep me awake.

Thats my tactic and suggestion. Heed this advice , it works!

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 22:06:43
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i didnt have a headache

my stomach has just been doing flips and i felt light headed all day

not good

so i am off to bed

night folks

just popped in to say a quick hello
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 22:08:40
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

night night miss c!

got my PSP online now!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 22:30:05
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

wicked fatreg, sum1 was lukin 4 u, can't remember who tho lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 22:31:23
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

looking for me??

oooh what for?

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 22:43:21
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Boo
--
Posted: 2005-06-04 00:43:14
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

boo
--
Posted: 2005-06-04 00:47:36
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 641642643 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home