Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 646647648 ... 551255135514>

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Personally I canne be bothered with any of em cos I don't get much time to use them. Mainly use my Nintendo DS or Game Boy Sp while at work on a break (if I get time for one).

Won't be buying anymore consoles when they come out. Think I've outgrown them now.
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 00:26:13
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

im wekk drunj


ftreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 00:28:00
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Reggies fishnickered
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 00:32:53
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

I believe he means "severely intoxicated"

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 00:33:05
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Yes. Thats what I said.
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 00:36:47
Edit : Quote

maddav Posts: 356

AAAHHHHHH!

I had just finished typing up a product description for ebay, that took me 30 minutes, it was dead good and then I went to check something from my Paypal history, and Firefox killed itself, and I spent all that time typing up that lovely description for nothing! It's 1:38 now and I haven't the patience to do it again, I seriously feel like punching my iBook!!!!!


--
Posted: 2005-06-05 02:39:45
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

OUCH.

my head hurts

intoxicated indeed!

knew 8 shots of absinthe wasnt a good idea :/

fatrge
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 09:59:41
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

fatreg got a hangover hey

morning folks

my friend had her baby last night

7 pounds 1 once

litle baby girl sophie lauren


--
Posted: 2005-06-05 10:26:14
Edit : Quote

maddav Posts: 356

WOOOO, just went to Ebay, and it saved my product description!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 10:37:14
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

nice one

that happened to me a few times

not nice when you loose everything

what you selling

anything interesting
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 10:48:44
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 646647648 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home