Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 647648649 ... 551255135514>

maddav Posts: 356

Just selling the Super Mario World OST, I bought it a good while ago, and it's really rare, so I'm hoping to make a bit

Though i doubt it's anything you'd be interested in!



_________________
This message was posted from a morf detsop saw egassem siht

[ This Message was edited by: maddav on 2005-06-05 09:59 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 10:56:16
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

£45 that must be rare for that price

good luck with the sale

i am off to get ready for work

what a fun day today will be

catch you all later

--
Posted: 2005-06-05 10:59:22
Edit : Quote

maddav Posts: 356

Yeah, I think the price is a bit too steep, I might just change that

_________________
---

[ This Message was edited by: maddav on 2005-06-05 10:05 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 11:00:49
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

did have a headache miss c!

pint of milk and a bath sorted that good and proper!!

WOOHOOO now opff to buy a car! BRUM BRUM!

have fun at work!

hmmm might know just the person that wants a mario OST! wiull let him know.

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 11:02:41
Edit : Quote

maddav Posts: 356

Cheers Fatreg!
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 11:07:11
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

It would seem the thread is rooted again. Or just extremely quiet .

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 15:08:29
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Just popped in to say hi!
Going to watch the game between Sweden and Croatia in women's volleyball.
They play at my "home arena" so I'm going to be "working" after the game but I get to watch it for free and I get dinner too

Ciao!
Fingers crossed for Sweden now, ok?

Edit: Just when I sent that the rain started pouring down. Won't be fun to get there

_________________
Death of a Motorola.3gp

Thanks nicko for hosting!

[ This Message was edited by: Qoastro on 2005-06-05 15:20 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 16:16:03
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

tis dead nick! not rooted yet

fatreg


--
Posted: 2005-06-05 17:04:48
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

is dis thread dead ?
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 17:29:52
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

in the sesne thats no ones posting max!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-05 17:49:35
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 647648649 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home