Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 655656657 ... 551255135514>

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Convince harder! He needs to SEe the light!

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 14:53:21
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

100% agree buying an phone is the best thing i could have done

forever
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 14:59:00
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Hi all. Only just woke up . Another 2 days and I'm back at work
Back feels a bit better today so I think I'll go into town for a bit. See what I can get to make me feel a bit better

Has anyone seen any car chargers with the new style connector ? No phone stores near me have them or any accessories for thr K750 yet. The orange shop is usually spot on with official accessories but this time they dont have anything. Last time I went up all I managed to buy was a Bodyglove case from The Link.
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 15:41:39
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

glad your back is better

i am digging out stuff to sell but i hate using ebay too expensive

got some clothes, books, and loads of simpsons stuff to get rid off

why dont you try ebay for k750i accessories

that way you can stay in bed
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 15:46:50
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

I already checked on ebay but I'm fed up of seeing listings where a person bids for a link which will get them a phone in 24 months time. Ebay is swamped with them.
I gotta find some time to list a few more things myself. Got some transformers on there at the moment and a Nokia 3410.
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 15:51:54
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i dont know how to go about selling my simpsons wos collection

whether to sell everything separate or as one huge lot

what to do

i wish there was a free listing day
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 15:55:35
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

1 lot! dont sell it though BTW...
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 16:07:45
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i lot would be easier to post on ebay would cost loads to post

decisions decisions

why not there just sitting here gathering dust

and i would rather have the cash to spend on phones
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 16:11:58
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

So I me be back now...

What's up with ya'll?

Got anything ineresting to do?
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 16:58:28
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

HAHA
someone at my work put petrol in their diesel car this morning...

--
Posted: 2005-06-06 17:06:06
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 655656657 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home