Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 658659660 ... 551255135514>

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i am off to sleep

very tired

night all

--
Posted: 2005-06-06 23:51:26
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-06 23:25:04, Rookwise wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-06-06 20:29:26, fatreg wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-06-06 15:41:39, Rookwise wrote:
. The orange shop is usually spot on with official accessories

eh where did you get that idea from????

reboxed in our packaging! comes from dextra they may have them?

my day was poo!

fatreg




The Orange shop be me sell their own branded accessories and also manufacturer branded accessories. It was the only place I could get a car charger for my Moto V3 razr last year. Nobody else had them.




yeah we did have them indeed but all our accs come from dextra.

even the OEM ones are reboxed in the boxes that the Orange accs come in!

have a look next time your in an Orange shop.

ive not been told any dates on the K750 accs though :/

night night miss c!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-06 23:54:02
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

OMG wheres DJCreamz?!?!

maybe he's still in brighton???
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 00:15:44
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

@Reg. I never noticed mate cos I only buy the official branded accessories if I can help it. Keep us posted on when the K750 accessories come available matey
Will still be using my S700 on long journeys until I can get a car charger for the K750.

Nothin on TV thats worth watching tonight
May just stick a few more things on Ebay and have an early night instead. Got to be up early tomorrow. Got a few things to do and then it back to work on Wednesday

Ooooo That reminds me. I gotta pick up a set of keys so I can open up Wednesday morning.
I got the munchies atm. Could really go for a 3 piece value box right now or some chicken chaat in a garlic nan. Not had any for a long time cos I been cutting down on me takeaways


--
Posted: 2005-06-07 01:51:45
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Hullo what do we have here then?

Just ordered me Charmed Season 1

And im happy to announce to Laura that theres gonnabe a Eighth Season,.. I dunno how there gonna do this cos they faked there death at the end of Season 7 and said there thru with Demons LOL lauz you gotta watch it when it arrives on Channel 5 hun... I wont tell ya anymore cos it will spoil it for ya
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 02:27:52
Edit : Quote

Jake Blues Posts: > 500

i really couldnt understand y women were crazy bout charmed until i started stayin over at sum1s house n started watchin it coz she luvs it.
it is pretty gud n funny in places.
the only thing betta on livingtv is most haunted.
im happy thats on ftn on freeview!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 02:33:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Charmed is AWSOME! I was soo upset that they said Season 7 was the last, but according to Alyssa Milano who plays Phoebe in the show theres defo a 8th Season, she has wrote this on her website.. Uhh I can't wait till January 2006

I really wanna get ma hands on the rest of the Charmed mags,
ive missed 4 of them

I don't really like Most haunted, I like watching The Swan or Extreme makeover on living tv.. how Id wish for that channel to be added to my freeview box *Sigh*
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 02:44:59
Edit : Quote

Jake Blues Posts: > 500

cant rmbr her name, but its not allyssa milano or her who used 2 be in 90210, but the 3rd 1.
she is FIT!!
she looks like (but not as hot) rosa blasi.
i like latino birds!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 02:58:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol kk sooo its either Holly Marie she plays Piper, or Rose Mcgowen eg. Paige? im sure paige is leaving cos theres a new witch in season 8 This message was posted from a P910
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 05:37:14
Edit : Quote

Jake Blues Posts: > 500

i think its holly marie!

bada bing! bada boom!!

edit: just checked imdb.com and its defo holly marie combs.
god they picked am awful pic of her for imdb.com!!

_________________
WHAT DO YOU CALL A SPANISH STREAKER ? SENOR DICK .

[ This Message was edited by: nature on 2005-06-07 04:56 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 05:43:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 658659660 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home