Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 663664665 ... 551255135514>

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hi folks just got back from the shops

bought some gorgeous baby clothes for my friends little girl but i guess you guys dont want to know about that

whats been happening

did i miss much
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:34:45
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Nope! Just the official Esato "talk like Snoop" thread

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=94430
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:35:56
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

I can't do it....

I can't talk like a snoop....

Well well...
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:37:07
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Anywhoo.

Just thought you guys might like to know that I am an Official EA Games Tester.

Pretty cool eh?

Only problem is that its a full time job, meaning I can't be on Esato 24/7 like I usually am, so meh. Aw well, I'll still pop in at lunch and in the odd break using my phone .

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:38:54
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

It's easy! Instead of saying:

"for sure" say foshizzle
"time" say tizzle
"day" say dizzle

You get the idea
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:39:18
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Congrats Nicko!

Dream job, eh?

Mine would be to test -phones...

But who's dream isn't?
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:41:13
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

nice one nick

cool job that
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:42:11
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Just ain't the same around here anymore....
Arrgh! Neighbours is on!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:49:24
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hi burgaz how are you

my thread is going down the pan aint it
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 14:54:16
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

Did u know paul is a plant on celebrity love island
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:04:40
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 663664665 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home