Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 667668669 ... 551255135514>

DJcreamz Posts: 463

oh the monkey toucher
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:39:27
Edit : Quote

Prostata Posts: 2

well i ussaly bring a zippo lighter. And i barbee the egg simply by holding the lighter under the egg. I personaly like to twinkel a tad bit of rassberry on it!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:39:30
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

i bet thats not the only thing you twinkle
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:42:29
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hahahaha

Well I have to get ready for the "springfest" that we have on our school.

Btw I was in the winning team when we played "brännboll"

My hit saved us in the final

Bye guys!
Fingers crossed that I don't have a too boring evening.

Qoa
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:47:34
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Raspberry...sumptious. I wouldn't have thought of that! Divine. I've heard they go well with ginger pubes and garlic butter, is this true?
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:48:35
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i cant stop laughing
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:50:11
Edit : Quote

Prostata Posts: 2

Quote:
On 2005-06-07 15:42:29, DJcreamz wrote:
i bet thats not the only thing you twinkle



Intresting that you shoud mention that. The fact of the matter is that when i go hunting for birds. Well i like to dress up as a ferry and i run around with a magic wand. Well its not really magic but i like to think it is Anyways i also carry a tinny leather bag filled with bread crumbs that i sprinkel around to atract birds! I do this wile i sing! Come birds come to Ferrrrnandoo!!! Fernando is not my name but birds like it. So now you lot know how to hunt!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:51:16
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Inspirational! The Pied Piper of Esato!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:51:52
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

hahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha that is just class
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:52:13
Edit : Quote

maddav Posts: 356

@ Nick: Whew, it's good to hear that you're not sacrificing your education

I finally got a new game for my PSP,it's called "Bleach", and I would recommend it to everyone that likes fighting games and/or anime, it's so fun!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:53:12
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 667668669 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home