Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 668669670 ... 551255135514>

Prostata Posts: 2

Quote:
On 2005-06-07 15:48:35, methylated_spirit wrote:
Raspberry...sumptious. I wouldn't have thought of that! Divine. I've heard they go well with ginger pubes and garlic butter, is this true?


ginger and pubes is like red wine and mussels! however garlick butter is spot on!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:55:29
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

spot on, unlike your spelling
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:57:08
Edit : Quote

Prostata Posts: 2

no one is perfect. Well when i go hunting im nothing but perfection!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:58:40
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

What do you wear while hunting? Leather chaps and a spandex sports bra?
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 15:59:56
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

see what living on a remote island does to you.
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 16:03:05
Edit : Quote

Prostata Posts: 2

NO! I Ussaly wear white spandex and a silk white skirt! Pink baleet shooes and pink lipstick! I got alot of glitter sprinkkeld on me aswell. I recently bought one of those spray on glitter cans! Wooow what a brilliant invention!! I just love it. I also decorate myself wit a huge amount of golden stars! Because im a reeealy good lad! And i get so many stars!! I always carry alot of golden star stickers in my pocket. Because then i can go: Yey i manage to get myelf a egg! Yey another star for me!! And then i stick a cuppel of stars on my forhead. So when i walk home eeeveryone can see what a good chap i been! Everyone is like: Awww look at him he got stars in hes forhead he must be a real good chap!
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 16:07:37
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

God, it's like Jojo's deranged half-brother!


What do you do for fun prostata? Do you have any hobbies aside from the egg thing?

_________________
Hello, Scroto!

[ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2005-06-07 15:10 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 16:09:51
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

no JoJo wasnt derranged he was just plain wierd, he asked me to bed once you know
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 16:12:41
Edit : Quote

Prostata Posts: 2

Quote:
On 2005-06-07 16:09:51, methylated_spirit wrote:
God, it's like Jojo's deranged half-brother!


What do you do for fun prostata? Do you have any hobbies aside from the egg thing?

_________________
Hello, Scroto!

[ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2005-06-07 15:10 ]


Well i ike to redecorate things. My newest project is to paint me s700i cover pink.
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 16:12:55
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Do you play any sports? midget tossing, perhaps? Or a little bog snorkelling?
--
Posted: 2005-06-07 16:16:37
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 668669670 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home