Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 674675676 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-07 05:43:00, Nature wrote:
i think its holly marie!

bada bing! bada boom!!

edit: just checked imdb.com and its defo holly marie combs.
god they picked am awful pic of her for imdb.com!!

_________________
WHAT DO YOU CALL A SPANISH STREAKER ? SENOR DICK .

[ This Message was edited by: nature on 2005-06-07 04:56 ]


this pic is nice of the cast

ive got the Mousemat identical of this
signed too



Lauz Cole came back for 1 episode in the 7th Season.. your gonna have to watch Channel 5


--
Posted: 2005-06-08 04:21:33
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Can't believe how dead it's been here all night... Next to no new posts... Ah well almost over now.

Ah, I don't suppose anyone know's if i can charge a V3 using a regular mini usb cable do they? I've pinched the missus' and forgot the charger. I'm gonna give it a try either way when i get home...
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 06:07:45
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

wheres this thread with k700nut having a go at me??

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 08:20:51
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

hello i found out this morining wat its like to have ur bird stand on your kneee cap while you asleep
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 10:06:14
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

haha wots it like then DJ....
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 10:29:39
Edit : Quote

Bjerkebanen Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-08 10:06:14, DJcreamz wrote:
hello i found out this morining wat its like to have ur bird stand on your kneee cap while you asleep



if your really skinny your bird can sit on your knee cap.
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 10:46:05
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Quote:
On 2005-06-07 15:53:12, maddav wrote:

I finally got a new game for my PSP,it's called "Bleach", and I would recommend it to everyone that likes fighting games and/or anime, it's so fun!



Glad for you!
I'm currently watching that anime and it's hillarious
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 11:00:13
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

It hurt like hell and right now i can hardly move it


Quote:

if your really skinny your bird can sit on your knee cap.



Is that why your daddy always put you on his knee ?
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 11:35:14
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Wow. Anyone got a knife? I just want to cut this tension.

Well, I just got back from the office (god I've always wanted to say that) and now im knackered.

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 13:15:49
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

im still in the office and i will be for the next 4 hours, i never wanted to say that
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 13:17:18
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 674675676 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home