Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 677678679 ... 551255135514>

max99 Posts: > 500

hey all, ain't been on here as much, howz every1 2day, wat lovely day 2day, pity been inside doin exams 4 most
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 17:19:19
Edit : Quote

maddav Posts: 356

It's been nice and hot for the brief times I've been out, I've just been revising Statistics solid for best part of 4/5 hours.

Fun!
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 17:26:31
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

i got a stats exam on 24th
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 18:00:46
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

And my school ends tomorrow
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 18:04:29
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Suckers! I finished school 3 weeks ago! PARTY!!!

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 18:18:40
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

good evening people

crap day at work that was

just a quick hello before i have my dinner i aint even hungry which is odd
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 18:20:30
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

I have to eat now too.

Bon appetí Miss C!
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 18:24:35
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i am bloated

i think my stomach must have shrunk

any gossip
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 18:56:58
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

hello miss c

holyoaks annoys me
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 19:37:59
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

gossip?

nope but I'm talking to a friend who also where at the party last night...

Had the best of times
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 19:42:13
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 677678679 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home