Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 678679680 ... 551255135514>

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Cooooaaaaa!

I just ate the biggest plate of satay noodles EVER. And damnit I feel full.

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 19:53:30
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Well I'm logging off for tonight.

Fingers crossed for me tomorrow!

Nighty!

Qoa
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 20:59:21
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

good luck m8
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 21:14:08
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

quiet tonight

just trying to download some tunes for my ipod

having trouble no way can i fill it

i cant think of 500 let alone 5000

fatreg was what that number one site called again
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 21:35:12
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

i like to touch myself it gioves me insperation

download that new pitbull choon its class esse
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 21:53:47
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

lol i have nearly filled my external 80Gb HDD with tunes
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 21:54:14
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500



how i mean why

i just cant think of that many songs

think ishould have got a mini ipod

OooOooOooO just thought robbie williams - angels

now that is a good one
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 21:57:13
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Why not convert your cd library... Or don't you have one?

Ello everyone by the way...
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 22:06:36
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i dont have one

prefer to just download songs when i want them

and hello to you good sir
--
Posted: 2005-06-08 22:08:15
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

Gordon Strachan-isms (UK football related subject btw)

Southampton manager Gordon Strachan on Wayne Rooney :
Its an incredible rise to stardom, at 17 you're more likely to get a
call from Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson ".


Reporter: Gordon, Do you think James Beattie deserves to be in the
England squad?
Strachan: I don't care, I'm Scottish.


Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity"


Reporter: Welcome to Southampton Football Club. Do you think you are the
right man to turn things around?
Strachan: No. I was asked if I thought I was the right man for the job
and I said, "No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm
useless."


Reporter: Is that your best start to a season?
Strachan: Well I've still got a job so it's far better than the Coventry
one, that's for sure.


Reporter: Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?
Strachan: You're spot on! You can read me like a book.


On Augustine Delgado:
Strachan: I've got more important things to think about. I've got a
yoghurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my
priority rather than Augustine Delgado.


Reporter: This might sound like a daft question, but you'll be happy to
get your first win under your belt, won't you?
Strachan: You're right. It is a daft question. I'm not even going to
bother answering that one. It is a daft question, you're spot on there.


Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. 'I'll go home,
become an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge.


Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?
Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm
going to whack you over the head with a big stick, down negative man,
down.


Reporter: Where will Marion Pahars fit into the team line-up?
Strachan: Not telling you! It's a secret.


Reporter: You don't take losing lightly, do you Gordon?
Strachan: I don't take stupid comments lightly either.


Reporter: So, Gordon, in what areas do you think Middlesborough were
better than you today?
Strachan: What areas? Mainly that big green one out there....
--------------------------------------------------------

--
Posted: 2005-06-08 22:12:44
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 678679680 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home