Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 682683684 ... 551255135514>

fatreg Posts: > 500

i like the K750 miss uk.

jsut dont think its much of a step forward tbh,

ye sit has a 2mp cam and BT 1.2 but thats the only diffs i aware of!

build quality is the worst i seen on phnoe in a long long time. evem my D500 has lasted longger!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 00:57:07
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol it looks pretty cheap looking to me tbh, and the display looks to much like that old K700i tingy I had..

you shud just sell em guys, regardless if you do like emm or not

andy buy a P910i

Fatregs got 1 already yeah?
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:02:25
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Hmm... I'd swap my MiniDV Cam for a P910... Man i'm so furking bored lately... I need a new hobby!
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:05:05
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Will never buy another P series. Had too many problems with my P900 to go back to one. Put me off.
Gonna keep my K750 for a bit but like reg I dont think it a huge improvement in what was already available. Gonna start saving for the next S series methinks. Should be announced soon.
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:07:25
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

mini dv cam? whats that

sorry my P910i isn't up for swapsies
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:08:24
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

I'm off to bed. Gotta be up early for a risk management course Gettin a free dinner out of it though so not all bad Just wish it wasn't on my day off.

Night all.
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:11:25
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Kerry i know... I've bin trying(without actually trying that much) to get rid of my Sony MiniDV camcorder... I'll mention it when ever possible!

Ok, well Andy and Freg have defo put me off the k750... Sounds too much like the K700 for my liking... Thing you've got the right idea there andy... The next S series should be pretty interesting providing it ain't so bloody expensive!!

Cheerios Andy!
Have fun!

[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-09 00:18 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:11:44
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Well I don't want it Leigh sell it to other mug

Andy it's still early

Stuff the K750i it's pants !
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:18:48
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

OMG!! Why've you guys started calling me Leigh again??

It's Leight...

I'll be doin a Qoa in a mo and putting it in my sig...


Ooohh! It's gone all quiet again... Kinda spooky really!

[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-09 00:29 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:21:05
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

And im off to bed again . So much for a good sleep!

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:31:03
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 682683684 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home