>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Sorry I guess I do it to piss ya off
OMG just looked at me bank.. online it's ok with my cash card, but my credit card has been put upto £3,000 wtf
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:32:00
Edit :
Quote
You sure you don't want me Cam Ke?

It's in mint condition and stuff...
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:40:07
Edit :
Quote
Noooo, Im not running up more debt
besides tbh im pretty good with my Credit card only buy stuff I need with tbh, good for emergencys etc.. really determined to pay it off I know £750 isn't alot but well
can't wait for tomorrow.. my Charmed box is arriving woohoo (How sad I am huh)
_________________

**MISS UK - NAUGHTY BUT NICE**

[ This Message was edited by: miss uk on 2005-06-09 00:46 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:45:28
Edit :
Quote
£750 ain't too bad at all... So how's working in nissan these days? Still assembling micra's?
I gotta be up at 1pm tomorrow to wait for my replacement phone and i don't get home from work till 7.30am... I so wish it wasn't a 3230... a 6680 would be much nicer, ooooh or a 8800!!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:49:23
Edit :
Quote
Assembling? thats not my line Leight!
I just view the Fuel bit's-> getting alot of new parts asked for think and my jobs getting hectic

I think Nissan have sumat new coming out
New Primera is out etc
they got that Pathfinder ting and that other 4x4
Just stay in bed and leave the phone till ya ready to collect it!
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 01:57:40
Edit :
Quote
I wish i could but it's coming by courier so if i'm not there to collect it i have to pay for the courier(£15 so i was told) and then i have to pay for it to be redelivered(another £15) that's why i told them to deliver between 1pm and 5pm.... They've already charged me a £15 admin fee for replacing the phone!!? They tried to get £300 out of me but i wasn't having it!!
First falling out i've had with orange in the 9years i've bin with them!! I haven't needed to make an insurance claim in 4years and the give me a load of stick over it... Really wasn't happy! Now how can they make it up to me... Mwah ha ha!!!!
Oh and i don't really follow what new cars are coming out...

You still enjoying the work tho?
[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-09 01:11 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 02:06:37
Edit :
Quote
Id tell them to stick there Courier charges
Ive never encountered orange don't wanna either they brand phones sumat chronic
Works sound.. was asked yesty if I wanted anytime off
wish I said could I ave friday off lol - everyone is skanking off and leaving me
hmm at my place it's all cars and cars, and nothing but bloody cars.. so I know wats not there and not.. but again int intrested like you
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 02:16:08
Edit :
Quote
Sounds like my job... Chips chips chips... Don't even wanna know what half of them are used for...
And i very rarely talk about work outside of work...
So who can i flog my cam to? It's not a bad'un ya know. Got a Slimline PS2 forsale too... Would advertise them here but there's all that Hoo Har about sellin non mobile related items!!!
And yes... Orange branding is getting stupid!!! I've been trying to find someone to debrand my 3230 for a couple of months now but with no luck whatsoever....
[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-09 01:24 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 02:21:19
Edit :
Quote
Thank You everybody and Goodnight!
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 03:11:31
Edit :
Quote
Morning kiddies!
how are we all today?
Well i hope?
im tired stil.
fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 08:19:51
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply