Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 688689690 ... 551255135514>

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Wake in the morning

jump in me skoda

turn on the lights

and bang goes the motor

ooooh, ohhhhh

skodas are shite
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 16:21:13
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

Right about now we just cruise
Cruise like a benz
It's almost something like bashment
upliftment in the sqeezement
DJ Fonti nice and decent
but man a beg friend a big Fosi them
Style we don't borrow style we don't lend
'cause we rave and your money well spend
What me tell you about the mix and blend
All gal them and gal friend
Hard whine them
we nah spangle them
Gimme any MC we eat all of them
We teach them we taught them
We brought them we brand them
Handle them traple them dismantle them
Can't Vandangle Heartless mans them
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 16:29:39
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

the funniest thread title on esato? ::

The whizkidd and govigov back to back thread with additional inputs from other members of esato.

which basicaly means whizkidd, govigov and everyone else on esato. which kinda defeats the object of naming a thread about yourself
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 16:54:57
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Yeah? What about.

Can I ask you a question (a.k.a. can dogs look up?)
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 17:19:38
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

EMAIL RECIEVED TODAY:
Dear friend,

I wish the best in life for you and your family, and I hope you will receive this mail in good spirit and respond quickly with ultmost
secrecy and confidentiality,I got your address through my professional relationship in discharging of my duties for my government.
My name is Gen. Anthony Johnson and I was the chief of security and operations for former president Charles Taylor of Liberia. Please
protect this mail for the safety of my life and that of my family to avoid us being tortured or killed by his left behind secret agents.

Please I humbly beg you from the bottom of my heart to listen very carefully, the situation in my country is very critical and chaos,
uproar and hostilities had brought the country to its knees and from intelligent report the center cannot hold anymore for former President Charles Taylor and his government.

The intense pressure from united states, united nations, international community and west African peace keeping to[Ecomog] had made him former
president Charles Taylor to step aside and gone on exile and also pressure to face war crime charges against humanity.

Listen very carefully, you know my country Liberia is very rich with diamonds, and with my position as former chief of security and
operations I have accumulated so much diamonds which I had sold to generate close to $30 Million over the years and it is this fund that I want to move
to you for safe keeping.

The fund are in boxes in dollar denomination and it would be sent to you through diplomatic courier service with your name as the
beneficiary within few days. Please would you do me a favour to receive this fund for me? Else the government in power will seize the fund and plunder
it. If you are capable and know that you will truly and honestly help me, write me now, time is no more on my side.

I will give you 30% of the fund and I will come to your country to take my part. Extend a friendly hand and help me. Please bear in mind that
this fund is not a loan or stolen money but rather a hard earned money generated.

If you are willing to help me in this transaction, please furnish me with the followings:

(1) Your telephone number, Fax number (Mobile phone if any)
(2) Your residential and postal address
(3) Your full name and a little pre-amble about yourself - I mean your age, Marrital status, What you are doing for a living e.t.c

Therefore, if this offer is acceptable to you, please indicate your interest by contacting me through my personal mailbox anthony_johns@sify.com for furtherbriefing.


Yours Sincerely,

Gen. Anthony Johnson.

--
Posted: 2005-06-09 17:46:44
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Sweet. I got one a while back, something about going into space or something, cant remember the specifics.
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 17:53:05
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

LMAO thats rite funni
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 18:11:52
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

good evening

i am knackered
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 18:13:31
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

y u soo tired ?
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 18:33:23
Edit : Quote

Jake Blues Posts: > 500

@batesie
i love the way he sent u an email with the words LISTEN very carefully!

I also suppose he shall say zis only vonce!
--
Posted: 2005-06-09 19:05:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 688689690 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home