Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 699700701 ... 551255135514>

Qoastro Posts: 447

Morning guys!


What's up?
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:20:17
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

feeeling sooooo hungova,
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:43:14
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Haha I don't ever get that feeling, since I don't drink
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:45:14
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

lol lucky, i dn't normally feel like dis, but mixed me drinks last nite, stupid of me ino .
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:47:14
Edit : Quote

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

i once mixed, corona, home brew midori and rum in one night......*shudders* never again
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:48:52
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hehe

Oh! btw my bro just got a P800 from dad two days ago...

I'm glad that I can say that my phone is still better than his anyway
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:49:38
Edit : Quote

ten18 Posts: > 500

mornin peeps. so who else is online?
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 12:50:00
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

I am now, just went on a long drive with my pop (im a "learner" driver, due to british rules, I could drive in Aus). I love when you pull out of a shop (in this case garden centre) along an open road (national speed limit) and see how quickly you can get to 60mph .

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:02:56
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Post number 7000!!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:03:04
Edit : Quote

ten18 Posts: > 500

w00t we made 7ooo nizzlez shizzlez!
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:03:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 699700701 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home