Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 700701702 ... 551255135514>

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-11 13:02:56, nickorooster wrote:
I am now, just went on a long drive with my pop (im a "learner" driver, due to british rules, I could drive in Aus). I love when you pull out of a shop (in this case garden centre) along an open road (national speed limit) and see how quickly you can get to 60mph .

Nick



i failed my second phase test twice
where did you go to get it?
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:05:20
Edit : Quote

whizkidd Posts: > 500

7000 posts in just over a month!! that surely is an esato record!
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:07:00
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Weei! Finally I got a x000 post


--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:08:08
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

I once had wine, coke and vodka. AAAAAAGGH, minging.

I can't stand people that just drink like 15 pints whilst sitting at a bar. I love mixing, dancing, singing, grooving, chatting.
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 13:16:35
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

anyone recommend nething, feeling really sick lol

--
Posted: 2005-06-11 14:51:32
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hey guys!

Just been to town. Went in to the voda-shop and browsed Esato on a K750i
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 16:41:59
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

lol kwl, u buy nethin
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 17:06:38
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Nope, well a hamburger and a fanta mangoo, mmmmm....
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 17:13:36
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

i like to move it move it

juicyvermin tonite

woo hoo

www.juicyvermin.com
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 18:45:09
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

So what did ya'll do with your nights? I just watched Spanglish with a friend, and babysat 18 11/12 year olds. (My brother's birthday).

So, I had minimal amounts of fun, mixed in with annoying brats.

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-11 22:10:14
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 700701702 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home