Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 702703704 ... 551255135514>

haynesycop Posts: > 500

burgaz your back
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 14:12:10
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Not so much back as just here on business!
Had a life changing weekend so far! Things are defo lookin up! Hope you lot are all behavin... And keepin the randomness alive! I'll pop back once in a while just to see how things are going! But i can't stop now... Cheerios!
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 14:29:00
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Meh, randomness is my thing.

I was just playing the battlefield 2 demo, and may I say, DAMN!

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 14:38:59
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

glad things are looking up

hope everything gets sorted

bye for now

i am off to my barbeque
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 14:56:44
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

@nicko

Battelfield 2 is a great game isn't it?

Just been playing it too at a friends house...
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 17:21:33
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Yeah its awesome! And 'cause I work for EA, I'll be able to get it for really cheap .

Nick

Edit: Most of my year at school went to crete for a "senior trip" and had a hell of a time. I wish I had enough money to join them, but they decided that they couldn't budge on that extra star hotel, so a few of us ended up not going . But anyways, this guy was out cold!

_________________


[ This Message was edited by: nickorooster on 2005-06-12 18:52 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 19:49:13
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

nice pic

i am back from my bbq 2 bottles of orange and passionfruit reef 2 bottles of apple and mango reef 2 bottles of red smirnoff ice 2 bottles of black smirnoff ice and 2 double southern comfort and lemonade

bliss
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 23:22:33
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

bugger you lot then i am off to bed if no one is around

bye
--
Posted: 2005-06-12 23:58:03
Edit : Quote

jeko.uk Posts: > 500

boooooooooo

how you all doing guys n girls ill be back 2moro and ill tell you all about spain

catch ya'll tommorow
--
Posted: 2005-06-13 08:15:41
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

Morning People hows everyone today
--
Posted: 2005-06-13 09:07:50
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 702703704 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home