>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
@all
lol - - I think rude is to mild a term - obnoxious is the right one...
@miss coperfield - what do you al generally talk about here - Ihave been posting here since the 1st of april so I am new
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 11:51:42
Edit :
Quote
Obnoxious?? Not me dude!! Whilest chatting in here anything goes... Spit roasts... Anal(well thats meths and Dj)... Oral... Even sheep...
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 11:53:38
Edit :
Quote
paul
anything and everything
the reason i created this thread is because i get off topic in others so in here we talk about anything
so anything goes as long as it doesnt get the thread closed
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 11:55:09
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
Yeah, see? He knows EXACTLY what is said here

.
But really its just general stuff.
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 11:55:43
Edit :
Quote
Talkin of thread closing i think the mods just ignore us now... IT should of been done a long time ago!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 11:56:24
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
I hope they just ignore us now, Miss C's thread isn't just a topic, its an INSTITUTION!
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 11:58:26
Edit :
Quote
I crave lesbian threesomes....
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:01:23
Edit :
Quote
what is it with men and the two women thing
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:02:57
Edit :
Quote
hey i'll take more if they're willing!
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:03:29
Edit :
Quote
I crave peanut butter and jam sandwiches
i flirt with everyone, how ya doing paul? come here often? oh ur new, let me show you the *cough* ropes...
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:03:49
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply