Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 722723724 ... 551255135514>

Burgaz Posts: > 500

NOOOOOOOOOOO DJ!!!! I'm sure he doesn't want to see yuour "rope"!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:04:41
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:05:14
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

lol its got a double hitch knot at the end so hes safe...


I need a fart but i cant cause the old ladys will become highly offended
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:07:01
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Cough.... That's what my mum used to make me do when we were shopping in gateway....
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:08:12
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

cough ?
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:09:03
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

She used to tell me to cough loud so she could fart!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:11:01
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

I fart next to her at the checkout then walk off
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:12:47
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Did that to the Ex once.... She nearly died.... but then so did half the store.... it was a bit iof a stinker!
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:13:51
Edit : Quote

paulbang Posts: 143

I was as just observing you guys...mmm


This should be called the freedom thread actually....

Its pretty cloudy here and I hope it starts raining soon. I have to play footbal today but Ill scratch that as I want to finish splinter cell 2

I am a football guy, gamer, gadget man, computer geek etc and i also love martial arts
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:16:36
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Nice! I personnal think football is a load of shite... But the rest of you interests are pretty cool.... Nice to meet ya paul... I might bugger off shortly as i have some drugs that are just dying to be taken! I'll still drop the odd post friom html lite tho!
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 12:20:40
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 722723724 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home