>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Quote:
On 2005-06-16 16:44:20, miss copperfield wrote:
4 pints
you light weight
No breakfasdt, no lunch! shut up, you dont even DO pints....
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 17:39:45
Edit :
Quote
no food
ok i let you off
no i dont do pints of lager but pints of southern comfort
yes yes yes
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 17:40:45
Edit :
Quote
*hic*
only joking, i was half cut earlier, i will admit, bit im fine now. Oh yesh.
_________________
Hello, Scroto![ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2005-06-16 16:43 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 17:43:20
Edit :
Quote
i thought the scott's could drink
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 18:30:30
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
Im sure they can. I mean, I thought aussies could drink, but that is a sweeping generalisation

.
Im a Kiwi, and I KNOW I can drink, but I know big maoris that struggle.
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-16 19:26:34
Edit :
Quote
Boo.
fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 00:39:13
Edit :
Quote
Where have you been buddy?
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 00:56:59
Edit :
Quote
Morning I really should be in Bed

lol
(Downloading da new choons has got the better of me)
What the hell Yayay tis friday
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 04:52:17
Edit :
Quote
should b an intrestin day 4 me.
goin 2 local history library l8r, research 1 of the pubs i work in, c if i can find out bout the ghosts that r hauntin us!!!
im tryin 2 get the boss 2 contact livingtv's most haunted, but he wont!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 05:00:00
Edit :
Quote
im trying to get livingtv to come to my work, im sure the people i work with are dead, they hold the same conversation as a corpse
Morning all, nice to see fat boy popped in for a quick word
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 08:44:46
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply