>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
**MATT DAMON**
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:08:52
Edit :
Quote
Harsh!
gaylord cumbucket
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:09:39
Edit :
Quote
Vanquish lookalike
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:11:54
Edit :
Quote
OK you win. Anyone for tea? Im just going to make a cup. I'm being all nice now, because you bunch of utter twunts are nasty and kept shouting at me. What did I do? I like you guys, hell, you can come over to my house and gang bang my sister!
_________________
Hello, Scroto![ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2005-06-17 15:13 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:13:26
Edit :
Quote
Har Har Har.
does your sister take 1 'lump' or 2
_________________
Alcohols the answer, but i forgot the question...
batesie.co.uk
Tune in to DNB RADIO 24/7[ This Message was edited by: batesie on 2005-06-17 15:15 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:15:12
Edit :
Quote
aslong as we go "vanquish" bashing i dont mind
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:17:46
Edit :
Quote
theres a mod creeping about deleting posts. deleted one of mine...
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:28:40
Edit :
Quote
and me...
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:40:04
Edit :
Quote
A couple of posts get deleted and everyone stops posting... Good to see ya not running scared!
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 16:58:08
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
Aw well, I guess if he/she hasn't deleted some of the above posts, those deleted must have been pretty bad!
Anywhoo. I was gunna go out tonight with my mates, but no lift and 83p in the bank, so can't.
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-17 22:37:28
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply