Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 743744745 ... 551255135514>

jenbones Posts: > 500

Morning guys!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 14:59:22
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Morning Jon!
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 15:05:21
Edit : Quote

jenbones Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-18 13:18:55, vanquish wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-06-17 16:11:54, batesie wrote:
Vanquish lookalike



Hey dude, no wonder they call you batesie, does it stand for 'batty boy'


(joke)




(joke)


??????


I'm not joking


I am really!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 15:08:45
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500



I had to pay him back lol. So what are everyones first names? Mines Mike.
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 15:46:31
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Take a WILD guess .

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 15:57:39
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Mines Micke, that's the swedish version of Mike
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 18:10:19
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

hey all

ain't posted here 4 abit

nearly 500 pages niceeeee
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 19:49:56
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Yeah it's been a while since I saw you.
Nice you're back!
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 21:11:49
Edit : Quote

jenbones Posts: > 500

vanquish - k750i as your avatar eh?

mines ben msn: ben_jones_rules@msn.com just thought i'd tell you all
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 21:28:34
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

I added you, but can I suggest removing ur address, or you'll get so spammed it isn't funny. But, what you could do is say,

nick*o*roo*ster @ ho*t*mail.*com

or sumthing, and tell people to remove the spaces and "*"s, that way email addy search bots won't recognise it.

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 23:51:49
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 743744745 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home