>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Spam, eggs, chips and spam.
--
Posted: 2005-06-18 23:58:00
Edit :
Quote
SpAm, I eat spam FOR breakfast mWahaha...
phewW, pretty hot today, this heatwave came out of nowhere!
ahh where! ...is everyone... today
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 00:22:00
Edit :
Quote
wooooootish!
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 01:20:00
Edit :
Quote
This heatwave is off the hook!
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 01:45:00
Edit :
Quote
lets see if I can beat the current record. ten posts in a row...
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 01:48:00
Edit :
Quote
woot! still here, hehe!
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 01:53:00
Edit :
Quote
lol no one here but me I guess... HELLO!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 01:56:00
Edit :
Quote
Gettin ma shiny new PSP on tuesday hehe, cant wait!
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 02:00:00
Edit :
Quote
pheww, still too hot to go to sleep atm
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 02:04:00
Edit :
Quote
Tooo hot here still
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 02:12:41
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply