>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Good afternoon,
This is a plug for an album supporting Macmillan Cancer Relief but this song is *so* funny I had to share it. It's a criticism of London Underground. It's got bad language in it.
http://www.uffclub.com/dloads/london_underground.swf
Bri
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 19:16:53
Edit :
Quote
fantastic that is
nice one
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 19:21:38
Edit :
Quote
I hope I don't get a slap.
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 19:24:19
Edit :
Quote
no it was hilarious
my mum was laughing her bum off there
i am sure the mods have a sense of humour
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 19:26:09
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-06-19 19:26:09, miss copperfield wrote:
my mum was laughing her bum off there
I feel bad now. I can't even get my emoticons right.
[ This Message was edited by: absinthebri on 2005-06-19 18:36 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 19:34:00
Edit :
Quote
seen it b4 but its rite funni still
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 19:36:03
Edit :
Quote
god damn it
_________________
MY EBAY SALES
[ This Message was edited by: miss copperfield on 2005-06-19 19:07 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 20:06:18
Edit :
Quote
Cor Blimey nearly 500 pages of twonk. good work guys.
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 20:16:52
Edit :
Quote
?
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 20:17:14
Edit :
Quote
was trying to get my sig to show
good evening batesie
my sig is working

but only wheni edit my post
_________________
MY EBAY SALES

[ This Message was edited by: miss copperfield on 2005-06-19 19:26 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-19 20:25:16
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply