>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
hello people just a quick hello before i go the pub
my friends are home from uni i havent seen them for ages
cant wait to see them again
have fun people
--
Posted: 2005-06-21 19:46:39
Edit :
Quote
DickySnapples Posts: > 500
Quote:
On 2005-06-21 19:40:00, nickorooster wrote:
Hey all, im at the Chertsey station now, about to get the train to Virginia Water then change to Sunningdale to go off home! Im playing FIFA 2006 at work, and i tell ya, after 2 weeks of playing it 9-6 it gets tedious

. Aw well, im off to Melbourne on thursday, so I wont be posting as much

.
Trains Here!
Nick
2006?!? wow
have they made it ANY different to 2005,2004,2003,in fact any fifa you can mention?
--
Posted: 2005-06-21 20:04:17
Edit :
Quote
Only fifa street that is any good, higher grounds 300th post there ^^^^^^
--
Posted: 2005-06-21 20:05:58
Edit :
Quote
nickorooster Posts: > 500
Haha, no, not really. Better graphics (marginally) and more teams etc, but not all that much more. Its FIFA essentially. I mean, the last FIFA I played was '95, and that was over 10 years ago, and the game is essentially the same.
Oh and here's a pic of my desk. Some bastard stole my flat screen monitor this morning (I got there 10 minutes before start, he must have snuck in earlier) but I'll get it back tomorrow.
Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-21 21:06:04
Edit :
Quote
most haunted live on living n ftn now!
should b a good show.
--
Posted: 2005-06-21 21:17:00
Edit :
Quote
bloody hell!! most haunted was good! did any1 else watch it?
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 01:21:00
Edit :
Quote
i was to busy watching the clock
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 02:01:33
Edit :
Quote
why? was it dancing?
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 02:08:00
Edit :
Quote
Furk me. I should write a book...
How to destroy your life in less than 30 days.
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 09:41:00
Edit :
Quote
oh no
whats happening burgaz
hope your ok
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 10:06:31
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply