Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 757758759 ... 551255135514>

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i will have your p910 off you if you want

hope your ok
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:35:13
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Yeah i'm fine now... I'm just puttin it all behind me! But lets just say following thro was just the start!!

So miss c wanna sell me ya psp?

And I'm not selling/givnig away the P910... Even tho it's too much i'm keeping it! I've missed my P900 since i sold it... Even tho i hardly used that in the end!?

_________________
Sometimes i follow through... Do you?

[ This Message was edited by: Burgaz on 2005-06-22 13:40 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:37:50
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-22 13:59:08, max99 wrote:
hey all, just had physics was quite eazy, only 2 more exams 2 go, statistics and graphics



DUDE! I've just done it! How did it go? I found it pretty easy, i lost defenitely about 3 marks on one of the questions but answered the rest. I've finished, nar ne nar
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:40:07
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

burgaz

it was worth a try cant blame a girl for trying

no way am i selling my psp

my mate is on a ftp and can dl whatever psp games i like

so i will be joining friday and adding loads of games to my collection

just need a decent ms to put them on

max glad the exam went well
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:44:03
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-22 14:44:03, miss copperfield wrote:
max glad the exam went well



...ahem?

I've only just realised, but this thread is basically a 'flirt with the Esato women' thread. For instance, meths announcing that he is going for a poo. Great. It must be aimed at the female, namely you haha
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:47:39
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

I was just thinking about my drug induced injuries... I'm building up quiet a list now!?

1) My left lung collapsed during a heavy bong session(couple of weeks in hospital no real after effects, was pretty lucky)

2) Two Shattered knuckles (Got well smashed on shrooms and weed, my mate decide he wanted to know what it felt like to be knocked out, i hit him straight in the forehead, crap aim!)

3) Two broken ribs (inflatable boxing gloves and acid, not a good mix)

4) Serious Kidney Infection (Shrooms, weed and a bottle of vodka.... then got lost in the wilderness... woke up in casualty)

5) Dislocated Thumb (Too determind to be the stoner thumb war champion)

6) Irratable Bowels(This one could be an on going thing... lol)
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:49:46
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500



that is quite a list there


--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:52:39
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

give 'im a 'ug miss
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:53:56
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Hmmm.... I'd love to meet Vanq's missus if he thinks anoucing that ya going for a poo is flirting? Hell... What do you class as foreplay??

Miss C... Have you ever considered any of my posts to be flirty??? Vanq's got me thinking now.. lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:55:49
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

burgaz flirty

i dont think so

were did that come from

he is just rude vanquish

think you got a tad confused there
--
Posted: 2005-06-22 14:57:26
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 757758759 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home