>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
morning *yawn* i had an awful dream last night, i dreamed that i told everyone I was going to join the gym...hey wait! who posted THAT? Shit. Maybe it wasnt a dream, seeing as my brother texted me and said "hey fatty, when are you going to join then"...gawd...i agree wholeheartedly with you, dj....
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 10:25:06
Edit :
Quote
do you want me to spot you and make sure your on the right track, because aussies are the best at doing f*ck all
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 10:31:04
Edit :
Quote
Yes trogdor can be my personal trainer...in fact, maybe you should be called
Trogdor The Traininator
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 10:32:22
Edit :
Quote
bou doum tss
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 10:33:52
Edit :
Quote
so whats happening is oz? what time is it there? My sister lives in NZ, whats the time difference?
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 10:58:42
Edit :
Quote
I use this
World Clock to check on times in different places
Australia has 5 times zones at some times of the year include one which is strangely just a half hour difference from Sydney. Thats in the Adelaide to Darwin timezone.
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 11:02:26
Edit :
Quote
not much...i get to go to the snow in a couple of weeks
heading across to perisher blue (do you know mass)
and then to canberra for the ten pin bowling nationals
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 11:06:45
Edit :
Quote
nah I'm not much of a skiier and haven't been to the perisher valley area. when I do go to the aussie alps its usually mt buller or thredbo (depending on whether I'm coming from Sydney or Melbourne)
sounds like you have a good trip coming up
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 11:11:51
Edit :
Quote
yeah it should be pretty good, i dont really care about the bowling, i just wanto go snowboarding
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 11:12:21
Edit :
Quote
i fell out the bath and i think i have trapped a nerve in my spinal cord
I CANT MOVE MY NECK
what the hell shall i do?? take some ibroprfen and hope for the best or go DR's ?
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 11:21:13
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply