Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 763764765 ... 551255135514>

vanquish Posts: > 500

You could sing whilst dancing with your pink phone.


.
.
.

--
Posted: 2005-06-23 13:13:35
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

I got a baucket Davo! By golly I got one! £6, with lid! No castors though! Oh, and its plastic...but by God, the price is right! Go team Meths!
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 13:37:01
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

lol yea move on ewvery1 lol

henman is crap , every1 thinks hes so good, if he is then y ain't he won wimbledon yet , arggh annoys me lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 15:36:36
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

hes mint. hes not the best, but so what!
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 15:44:25
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

lol yea hes alr8, just annoys me when ppl say hes amazing lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 15:47:52
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

if you to want to argue

bugger off somewere else

do not get my thread locked

make you own if you want to have ago at each other
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 18:19:05
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hey hey heey!!!

I'm back from Fyrishov now
I was there with some of my friends and we had a blast time.

And I got the summer-pass so I don't have to pay to visit Fyrishov anymore this summer

So what's up with every1?

Meths and Vanq, please keep it off this topic if you want to argue. This is just a nice place to hang out. Not to 'harass' each other. C'mon, we owe it to Miss C, right?

Now shake hands you two....
.
.
.
.
.
Qoa's in da house again
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 18:43:59
Edit : Quote

vanquish Posts: > 500

I'm back in this thread because miss c is quality, and many other members are like Qaostro and max99 etc. etc.

And this topic won't be locked because the arguments have stopped, and apologies if you thought it was going to be.
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 18:54:50
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

You still misspelled Qoastro

Do like the rest who doesn't bother to learn the whole name, just say Qoa. Actually, I kinda like it when people call me Qoa

And I'm glad that you see me as a quality person...
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 19:02:47
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

sorry i didnt mean to get in a mood but we didnt get to over 7000 posts just to get the thread locked did we

thanks for saying i am quality

yes i like qoa aswell more trendy

so what has everyone been up to today

well done andrew murray by the way

quality match
--
Posted: 2005-06-23 20:07:12
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 763764765 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home