>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
so how did you guys do in the cricket yesterday, they telecast it in the middle of the night here......I HEARD THAT WE WON
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 10:21:37
Edit :
Quote
Cricket... I'd rather pick peanuts outta my own poop.
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 10:33:00
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 10:21:37, trogdor the burninator wrote:
so how did you guys do in the cricket yesterday, they telecast it in the middle of the night here......I HEARD THAT WE WON
we beat you the otha week.
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 10:41:55
Edit :
Quote
Cricket, i'd rather shove wasps up my jam hole.
morning!
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 10:53:18
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 10:41:55, vanquish wrote:
we beat you the otha week.
temporary lapse intended to instill a false sense of confidence (and if people think you're half a chance they might go to a match or two)
_________________
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man
I'm going to hospital on June 27th[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2005-06-24 09:59 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 10:58:22
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 10:58:22, gelfen wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 10:41:55, vanquish wrote:
we beat you the otha week.
temporary lapse intended to instill a false sense of confidence _________________
[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2005-06-24 09:59 ]
well said
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 11:01:56
Edit :
Quote
Cricket? I'd rather scrub my haemorrhoids with some tcp and a wire brush
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 11:04:07
Edit :
Quote
CRICKET? id rather shave my testicles using an M16 then clean the wounds with cilit bang
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 11:59:04
Edit :
Quote
enough with the cricket jokes.....geez
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:10:22
Edit :
Quote
cricket? I'd rather rip my eyelids off with a pair of pliers then rub caustic soda and slugs into the wounds.
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:20:10
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply