Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 766767768 ... 551255135514>

DJcreamz Posts: 463

cricket? id rather inject liquid nitrogen into my right testicle then smash it using a steak hammer then feed my self the frozen solid pieces of testicle poisening my stomach causeing me to vomit my internal organs intoa Vat of acid, then dive in to retrieve it with sun burn.
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:22:51
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Cricket? I'd rather put sand in the vaseline!
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:23:35
Edit : Quote

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-06-24 12:23:35, methylated_spirit wrote:
Cricket? I'd rather put sand in the vaseline!



ouch
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:27:44
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Cricket? I'd rather do my mother up the wrong 'un!

I'd rather do my father up the council gritter!
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:27:51
Edit : Quote

DJcreamz Posts: 463

id rather do that aswell
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:30:03
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Anyone got any good euphamisms for "arse"?

Among my favourites...

Council Gritter
Gary Glitter
Chocolate Chimney
Sh*t Chute
Kyber
Jam Hole
Chocolate Cannon
Marmite Mine
Hamsters House

--
Posted: 2005-06-24 12:31:33
Edit : Quote

nickorooster Posts: > 500

Hey all, im in Singapore airport now, about to go catch my flight to Brisbane!

I'd give you all a pic, but I don't think these PC's have bluetooth or IR...

Nick
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 13:00:35
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Okey nicko, have a nice trip!

Well what's everybody going to be doing tonight then?
Since it's "Midsummer's eve" I'll be going to a BBQ.
If you want to celebrate "midsummer's eve" properly, do it in Sweden
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 14:57:29
Edit : Quote

Qoastro Posts: 447

Hey not many people around today....
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 15:47:58
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

anyone got a Sony Hard Disk mp3 player??? (ie HD1 HD3 or HD5)
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 15:49:47
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 766767768 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home